Sunday, November 14, 2010

He Will Carry Me, by Mark Schultz

I've had some rough days at work these past couple of weeks. There ahve been nights where I have gone home and cried about how bad it's gone. I feel like I've just survived the worst fight of my life.

I thought that having a job would bring me more happiness and joy. I was right, to a certain extent. However, I forgot that now I have to fight a different type of battle. It may be different, but there's still conflict that I deal with almost every day. I feel like most of the time I'm carrying certain people through the shifts and I dislike it when things go wrong and end up in a train wreck. It's hard to deal with.

However, it doesn't matter how tough it may get physically, emotionally, or spiritually. I have someone who will carry me no matter what comes my way. He will ensure my safe passage through the toils of life. We may be hurt along the way, but He is always there to heal the wounds, heal our hearts, and ease the pain we're going through.

He Will Carry Me: Mark Schultz (Album: Stories and Songs)
I call, You hear me
I’ve lost it all
And it’s more than I can bear
I feel so empty

You’re strong
I’m weary
I’m holdin’ on
But I feel like givin’ in
But still You’re with me

chorus:
And even though I’m walkin’ through
The valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him
Whose love will comfort me
And when all hope is gone
And I’ve been wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will
Ever need
And He will carry me

I know I’m broken
But You alone
Can mend this heart of mine
You’re always with me

chorus

And even though I feel so lonely
Like I’ve never been before
You never said it would be easy
But You said you’d see me through
The storm

chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment